Awakening Kundalini technique is one of the sacred Tantric mantra based relaxation techniques, in which resonance is generated by chanting the mantras. It leads to deep relaxation of the mind and body.
This is such a fantastic technique for helping to clear deconstructive thought patterns, lingering emotions, stagnant energy, trauma and stress, that we really want to make this method available to as many as possible.
About Kundalini Yoga
- Kundalini is the coiled up, dormant, cosmic power that underlies all organic and inorganic matter within us.
- ‘Kundala’ means coiled. Her form is like a coiled serpent.
- Kundalini Yoga deals with the practical methods which will awaken this great pristine force in individuals.
- Kundalini Yoga is an exact science. It treats of Kundalini Sakti, the six centres of spiritual energy, Shat-Chakras, the arousing of the sleeping Kundalini Sakti and its union with Lord Siva in Sahasrara Chakra, at the crown of the head.
- Kundalini Yoga is also known as Laya Yoga.
- The six centres are pierced (Chakra-Bheda) by the passing of Kundalini Sakti to the top of the head.
Learn the Asanas, Pranayama, Bandhas and Mudras under our master’s guidance; one who has full illumination, who is endowed with all divine virtues, who is able to remove the doubts of his disciples and guide them in the path of Yoga.
He transmits his powers to the disciple through Sankalpa (willing), Drishti (sight), Sakti-Sanchar (touch).
A Sadhaka should observe perfect discipline in diet. He should take Sattvic food in moderation. A glutton cannot dream of success in Yoga.
- Kundalini can also be awakened by devotion, strong, pure, irresistible, dynamic will, the grace of the Guru and recitation of Mantra.
- A Kundalini Yogi attains Bhukti (enjoyment) and Mukti (liberation).
- Kundalini Yoga
- Understanding Tantra
- The Nadies (Energy Flow)
- 3 Major Nadies
- Chakra and Pancha Pranas (Five Life Force)
- Mastering Muladhar (Root) Chakra
- Pranic Energization Practice
- Chakra Mantra Meditation
- Management of Kundalini
- Diet & Conduct while, before & after practice
- Master Various Mantra and Yogasana to awakening Kundalini