Ayurveda: Food as Medicine
Ayurveda believes food as medicine, and it will help to understand how and what to eat based on all our Doshas ( Vata, Pitta, and Kapha). It can help to build immunity and take out toxins from our bodies to restore optimal health.
Ayurveda believes our five senses and everything consumed is considered food, e.g., Mouth (food, water), Nose (Breath), Ear (Chanting, sweet music), Skin (Sunlight), Eyes (Nature). If we have the ability to balance the five senses, then we may have a long healthy life. Having the ideal food in proper proportions is crucial to keep our body balance.
Learning healthy eating, lifestyle, cooking methods through Ayurveda principles and Yoga exercise!
Ayurveda calls for eating the right foods according to your dosha.
Each of the dosha types has specific guidelines to follow for food and ingredients that help balance our digestive system.
We combine six tastes of food ( sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, salty and pungent).
How it helps:
- Improve Digestion with key tips on Ayurveda & food
- Understand Your Body Type with Ayurveda’s refined principles
- Learn simple ways to start taking your health in your hands
- Improve your immunity
- Learn to identify the importance of Taste, Basic Spices & Pulses.
- Role of Spice in Cooking
- Traditional Ayurvedic Cooking methods
- To create nutritious & tasty meals according to the Ayurvedic Doshas
- How to flavour & combine foods correctly
- Fat, Sugar & Salt Reduction Tips
- Daily / seasonal routine to follow for a healthy lifestyle
- Diet Recommendations For Dosha Management
- Dosha Management food items