Kriya purifies the blood, detoxifies the body and helps to develop good digestion, concentration. It eliminates allergies (e.g. hay fever) and skin diseases (e.g. acne, neurodermatitis or psoriasis). Further, it is helpful for springtime lethargy and has a balancing effect upon the mind.
You will learn Jala Neti (Purification of the Nose, Sutra Neti, Jala Dhauti ( Purification of the Esophagus and Stomach ), Trataka (Concentration on a Point or Candle Flame), Kapalbhati (Cleansing the Frontal Sinuses) and Shankhaprakshalana (Complete Cleansing of the Intestines)
Benefits of Kriyas:
• Prepares for Pranayama & enhance Vital body
• Neti removes all the dirt and bacteria filled mucus from within the nose
• It helps to drain the sinus cavities, hayfever, allergies, sinusitis and other upper respiratory complaints like sore throats and coughs, post nasal drip, tonsils and adenoids.
• Beneficial for illnesses such as asthma and bronchitis
• Neti is of great benefit for problems associated with the eyes and ears
• Neti affects the psychic centre known as Ajna Chakra which helps in awakening higher states of meditation
• Kriya imparts better powers of visualisation and concentration which gives clarity to mind.
• Excellent for those trying to give up smoking.