Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for AYA Subscriptions, Courses, Classes and Events
Ancient Yoga Academy (AYA) sells Tickets to various types of Events that are held and/or sponsored by the Company. By purchasing a Ticket or Subscription you agree to the Terms and Conditions written below. In some cases these conditions limit your rights so please read them carefully.
Minimum Subscriptions and Refunds
Unless otherwise noted in the specific product description: Tickets for Events are non-refundable.
No Cash Refunds. In the case that a refund is necessary, the refund amount will be issued in the form of “Credit” with the full value of the refund being available for other AYA services or store.
Classes must be booked a week prior to event. Most of our events are not available for drop ins and wont ensure your participation if not booked in advanced.
Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release
By signing up for and/or attending classes, events, activities, programs (collectively “Program(s)”) during any meditation, private session, class, whether as a participant or observant, and using the premises, facilities and equipment of AYA and/or the event venue owner, you acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns the following:
- The Programs may require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved in participating in any Program and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damages, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the Program;
- As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated;
- You will progress at your own pace. If you experience any pain or discomfort, overexertion or fatigue, you will respect your body’s limitations and you will take a break before continuing with the Program;
- You have no medical or physical condition that would prevent you from full participation in the Programs and/or using any of the facilities or equipment that may be provided as part of a Program;
- You do not have any physical or mental condition that would put you in any physical or medical danger and have not been instructed by a physician to not participate in physical exercise;
- If you have any chronic disabilities or conditions, you are at risk to participate in any Programs and should not be participating in any Programs;
- You knowingly and voluntarily release, indemnify, hold harmless and covenant not to sue AYA (and their respective teachers facilitating any Program), their respective parent corporations and any affiliate entities, their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, or volunteers for any damages or bodily injury arising out of or in any way related to your participation in the Programs;
- You have been urged to avoid bringing valuables onto the Property and that neither AYA nor the venue shall be liable for the loss of, or damage to your personal property;
- You agree to abide by any etiquette guidelines provided by AYA and any teachers facilitating any Programs and understand that you may be removed from any of our Programs for acting in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
You have read this Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release and fully understand its terms, and further acknowledge that you are giving up substantial rights, including your right to sue AYA.
Notice of Filming and Photography
When you enter a AYA event, class or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by AYA and its affiliates and representatives.
Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar AYA events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of AYA, and/or promote other AYA products.
You release AYA, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering our event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by AYA or the person or entity designated to do so by AYA.
You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.