with Prashant Patel & Rika Frost
Theory & Practical
Om, also known as Aum, is the sound of cosmic consciousness. When used as a mantra for meditation, it creates a vibration that represents three states of our ordinary consciousness, viz., waking, dream, and deep sleep.
Chanting OM as a MANTRA can be a very powerful meditation technique.
It is believed that chanting of Om creates spiritual light, which manifests around the practitioner like a halo and it also helps us reach higher states of consciousness.
“OM is not just a sound or vibration. It is not just a symbol. Om is the mysterious cosmic energy that is the substratum of all the things and all the beings of the entire universe.
It is continuously resounding in silence on the background of everything that exists.”
Benefits of OM Meditation:
• OM meditation is said to cure many illnesses.
• Removes Stubborn Belief, Wrong Notions, Phobias and
• Fills one with peace, calmness, tranquility and serenity.
• OM vibrations give a sense of positivity to your life.
• Takes you closer to Pure Consciousness.
• Brings in self-realization and a feeling of oneness within.
• Helps to prepare for higher spiritual practices
• Audio Mantra
• Online Resources
• Workshop Material
• Website Membership & More