To recover your password please fill in your email address
Please fill in below form to create an account with us
We are constantly looking for following requirement for our new and exsisting centres. AYA also looking for virtual taskforce, freelancers, copywritrs etc. Following are the current requrement.
Yoga Instructor Requirements
A fulltime Yoga instructors help to guide students in yoga through a variety of postures, or asanas, and breathing exercises referred to as pranayama. Instructors provide hands-on direction to make sure students are performing movements properly and applying the breathing techniques. Yoga instructors may work in a class or in a one-on-one setting.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Yoga Instructor
• Yoga instructor / Therapist have to teach their students about the various yogic positions and start them off with some basic steps
• To take into account the health problems of the students, patient and teach them accordingly
• They have to monitor each of them carefully to ensure that they are doing the posture properly
• Instructor have to be experts themselves and have to be in great shape
• Instructor teach their students to focus on breathing, posture alignment, posture variations techniques as integrated aspect of yoga
• Yoga instructors also have to obey to the rules and regulations of the place they work in
Yoga Instructor Technical Requirements:
1. Candidate should be confident in following practice to perform and teach:
a. Yoga postures for beginner & advance students
b. Kriya ( Jalaneti, Dhauti, Sutra Neti, Vastra Dhauti)
c. Bandha & Nauli
d. Cyclic Meditation
e. Om Meditation (Able to talk on Gita, Yogsutra will be added advantage)
f. 2. Be able to establish empathy and a person-centered approach to clients,
3. Have the ability to recognize own limitations and respond to difficult situations,
4. Skilfully work in a self-motivated and independent way,
5. Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with team members as well as clients,
6. Have a strong dedication of wellness lifestyle
7. Ready to travel locally as well as internationally
Education and Qualification
• Yoga Instructor from reputed Yoga university
• Yoga Alliance is added advantage.
Customer Service Specialist
Welcoming members/visitors and assist with checking in Handle telephone calls, enquires, feedback and/or complaints
Assist in all administrative and front-line duties (eg data entry, filing records, daily sales reconciliation and daily closing reports)
Cheerful personality, Customer Service-Oriented and Friendly
Collection of outstanding membership fees
Ad-hoc duties assign by Operations Manager
Able to work shift hours, 6 days week
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients and team members
Responsible and reliable with integrity
Willingness to learn new skills and open to development
Develop a deep understanding of the membership / Personal Training (PT) offering and be able to confidently promote membership & PT benefits program.
Keep a high standard of service in all dealings with members, focus on creating long term members. Be prompt, friendly and courteous.
To prepare and handle sales contract
Work towards approved daily, weekly and monthly targets.
Promptly manage all sales enquiries and sales leads through setting appointments, providing relevant information to members and conducting tours as required.
Be resourceful to achieve the centre’s goal of membership recruitment, engagement, fulfillment, referral and renewal.
Experience in building client relationships.
Possess friendly, warm and positive attitude.
Strong communication & interpersonal skills both face to face and on the telephone. Bilingual (English and Mandarin) will be added advantage.
Efficient time management skills.
Target and goal oriented
Candidates with Minimum Nitec/GCE ‘O’/ “N” level qualification & above or equivalent practical experience would have an added advantage
Good basic salary PLUS attractive commission and incentives.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Minimum of 2 years' experience in related field
Writing collateral, marketing letters, assorted articles, blog writing, press releases Preparing content for Industry
specific brochures and flyers
Thorough understanding of how blogging and content marketing works
Editing the content and ensuring they are error free in terms of grammar and the factual content.
Uploading the stories on the website through the content management system.
Actively research viable content through internal and external resources
Basic understanding of how social media works
Should be able to write scripts and assimilate talks and interviews in a write up (content) for publication.
Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization for web sites
Write good headlines, original content. Tracking news, monitoring competition
Interested candidate can email resume along with the portfolio to consider at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notifying for interview.